I am a pet lover. I wouldn't want to categorize myself as a dog lover only though I have always petted dogs more.So, its always exciting to know more about the kinds of pets people have or fantasize to have.
Recently while talking to a friend, I came to know about a special breed about dogs, THE TEACUP BREED.It sounded so fascinating and intriguing that I could not stop myself from goggling about it. And what I read in the very first article about this breed was upsetting.
I strongly believe that its every pet owners ( old or new) to first research about the breed they want to adopt or pet and then go ahead with it.Just don't be fascinated by some odd breeds in market and encourage their production.Be educated and knowledgeable about your pet.
Here are some facts about Teacup breed (refer to these links)
http://www.barkrescue.net/teacup.htm
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-teacup-dog.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment